We want you to enjoy your time at FunAthon! For that reason we have come up with several rules to ensure everyone’s enjoyment, comfort and safety.
1. Must have FUN
2. No outside food and drinks permitted, unless you are having a party with us.
3. NO rough play or fighting allowed. Strictly enforced. Bullies are not welcome.
4. You must sign a WAIVER before entering our play area.
5. Visitors must be under 12 years old to be allowed to play on the playground. Our facility is designed for children’s play only.
6. We have to ask adults to refrain from riding, jumping, etc. on FunAthon’s attractions, except when parents need to get their child.
7. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Parental supervision required.
8. Admission is valid until closing on the day the ticket was bought.
9. All visitors must obtain a stamp or a dated bracelet for in-and-out privileges.
10. Everyone must wear socks in the play area. No socks, no problem. We have them available at the ticket counter.
11. No food, drink or gum is allowed in the play area. All food and drinks are served in party rooms and parent’s lounge, outside play area.
12. Please respect the equipment, the toys, and others. No glass or sharp objects allowed.
13. For safety reasons, FunAthon staff reserves the right to delay admittance to anyone if the number of occupancy exceeds the legal capacity of our facility. If waiting is not an option, we will issue a free admittance coupon to redeem at a later time, to make up for the inconvenience.
14. We are not responsible for loss, theft or damage of your property. Do not leave valuables or personal belongings unattended.
15. We do provide clean rest-rooms for our customers. Please help us keep it that way. FunAthon staff will provide diapers for the appropriate age. Free of charge.
Monday - Friday 10 am - 8 pm
Saturday - Sunday 10 am - 8 pm